- Yoga Alliance Certified Teacher
- Certified in Vinyas Flow with a focus in Iyengar
- Certified in SilverSneakers - Yoga Stretch
- Special Training in Yoga Philosophy
CLAUDETTE BYRD-RINCK is an Interpretive and Educational Ranger for Glacier National Park.
Growing up in the shadow of Glacier, Claudette developed a deep love of nature as a child and continues to be an avid outdoor enthusiast. She leads an active lifestyle hiking, backpacking, skiing, and kayaking.
Claudette is passionate about teaching yoga. She is well versed at teaching different levels and body types. Her classes combine yoga poses (asanas), breathing (pranayama), deep stretching, balance, and strength, while working with individual challenges. She teaches her students to become in-tune with their body.
Her Gentle Yoga Classes consist of carefully orchestrated movements, well-measured stretches, and range of motion exercises.
Claudette teaches yoga at Mandala Montana, Imagine Health and Glacier National Park.
- B.A. American Studies & Music - University of Notre Dame