Become A Member
As a new member, you will receive a complimentary consultation with a certified trainer.
Mikel grew up swimming in the cold waters of Whitefish Lake and skiing/snowboarding on Big Mountain. He started working at an early age in the service industry in 2001 at the Whitefish Lake Golf Course Restaurant. After graduating from Whitefish High School in 2009, Mikel started going to college at the University of Montana. In 2013 he graduated with a BA in applied mathematics. Now he enjoys golfing and playing basketball but is always up for a good challenge.
Providing a comprehensive range of health and fitness choices is one way we'll help you succeed...whatever your exercise preference, whatever your fitness need. The Wave's programs are science based and focus on safely getting you maximum results in the minimum amount of time. We offer programs for beginners, teens, seniors, experienced fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and patients with special medical conditions.
Facility Use by Age
- Age 11 and under directly supervised access to Aquatics and Courts ONLY
- Age 12 & 13 limited supervised Access
- Everyone age 14 and up are allowed to use all of our facility.
- At 14 and up, they should be issued a swipe card and must check-in
- ALL persons under the age of 18 MUST have a parent or guardian signature on the paperwork (membership application, guest pass waiver, etc)
- Age 4 and under must have an adult (18+) in the water with them.
- Age 5 to 13 must be supervised by a responsible adult (18+) in the same pool room.
- Ratio: 1 adult (18+) to every 6 children (age 5 to 13) maximum.
- HOT TUB/DRY SAUNA
- State law prohibits children under 5 from being in the hot tub or dry sauna.
- Ages 5 - 13 allowed under direct adult (18+) supervision.
- STEAM ROOM
- Children under the age of 14 are NOT allowed in the steam room (even if supervised).
- No child under the age of 12 – NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Our insurance prohibits children under the age of 12 to be in the weight room (includes all equipment, machines, and free weight area)
- Children ages 12 and 13 may be in the weight room if directly supervised by a responsible adult (18+) in the same proximity.
- Must be 14+ to use the Men's and Women's Locker room.
- Ages 13 and under may use the boys and girls locker rooms or private changing rooms.
- Children 13 and under can use the racquet/squash courts with proper eye protection while under the observation of a responsible adult.
- Children 13 and under can use the basketball court while under the observation of a responsible adult.