Drop-In Play Care
Knowing your kids are well-cared for makes it easier to enjoy your time at The Wave. Our goal is to provide children with a safe and secure environment through a professional approach to childcare. We strive to meet both you and your child’s needs by providing a quality service. That’s why we offer premium drop-in childcare. Your child can stay for up to 2 hours twice per day while parents enjoy the club. If you need to leave the facility for a quick errand or two we have you covered. We just ask that you make arrangements in advance.
More than just babysitters, our caring staff works to keep kids engaged and happy. In addition to traditional playtime, we offer activities such as arts and crafts. Parents can also take advantage of Parents’ Nights Out and Birthday Party packages.
Reservations recommended and always appreciated. Required for Infants.
Please call: 406-862-2444 ex 112
|SEASON||MONDAY - FRIDAY||SATURDAY||SUNDAY|
|WINTER||8:00 am to 7:30 pm||8:00 am to 4:30 pm||Closed|
|SUMMER||8:00 am to 7:30 pm||8:00 am to 2:00 pm||Closed|
Our Facility is easily accessible and provides a fun-filled room full of many educational based toys, crafts and manipulatives.
Our Staff are fully trained and screened. We go above and beyond to make sure your children are safe and having fun.
Member Use/Drop in Childcare
The Children’s Depot is a drop in/short term child care. It is for children who need care while their parents occasionally run errands or participate in leisure activities. Parents must be reachable by phone if they choose to leave the facility. Parents must be able to return to the facility within 25 minutes. Both members and non members are welcome to use the Children’s Depot. We have no age limit. We suggest reservations to help us with staffing for infants 17 months and younger. The facility may be used for up to 2 hours twice a day.
Snacks can be purchased in the children’s depot. On some occasions snacks will be provided to your child at no charge. If your child is not allowed to have a snack we ask that you bring that to the attention of the provider when you check him or her in. No Nut Products.
Caregivers need to set limits so that your child and other children can learn respect for things and people in their environment while at the Children’s Depot. Giving children choices and redirection are tools most often used. Children who are disrespectful and are repeatedly disruptive will be written up and a plan put in place. If the behavior does not improve the child will be asked to leave the facility. We reserve the right to refuse to admit repeatedly disruptive children.
Well Child Policy
For the protection of other children and our staff, please do not ask us to care for your child if he/she is ill. Our staff reserves the right to refuse to admit any child that is ill. An ill child is defined as follows:
- Has had or has a fever within the last 24 hours
- Has diarrhea or nausea in the last 24 hours
- Discharge from eyes, or a profuse nasal discharge
- A contagious disease (rashes of any sorts or bacterial infections)
Biting statistics tell us that at least 50% of all children in childcare facilities will bite or be bitten within the facility. To address the issue, it is important to know that biting is a normal development in children under the age of 3. This is the way they begin to register a complaint or begin to take control of their lives before they can effectively communicate with other children and adults. Over the age of 3, it becomes more of a behavioral problem that may be related to more complicated issues in a child’s life. Each incident will be handled on an individual basis. A bite report will be issued to both families involved. Confidentiality will be maintained throughout this process. The staff will record the number of bites and communicate in the report the circumstances surrounding the incident. At this point shadowing and discipline will be discussed with the parents of the biting child. We will work with the family but if biting occurs three times in one week, the child will not be allowed to return until the behavior ceases.
We require proof of immunizations. Our standards are based on guidelines set by the State of Montana however we do not allow exceptions for religious reasons. Children with a physician certified medical exemption are accepted.
Emergency Medical Care
In the event that your child should need immediate medical assistance, 911 will be called.
- Children may be checked into the Children's Depot for 4-hour MAXIMUM. No other time arrangements can be approved this summer.
- Cry time is stressful for your child. With our summer volume, our environment may be overstimulating for some children. If your child is upset and we are unable to console them, we will be calling you, after 20 minutes.
- If your child is 3(potty trained) or older, please look into our Summer Fitness Camp, it runs M-F 9am-4pm.
- Please contact Carrie with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 862-2444 ext 120
Host a stress-free party at The Wave and go home to a clean house.
We rent the perfect room to host your Party.
- The Wave provides tables, chairs, sink and fridge/freezer, microwave and an outside patio.
- The room rents for a two-hour block of time.
- Check in for the party is one half hour before the party starts. We ask that you be out of the room no later than 15 minutes after your party ends so we can get ready for the next guests.
Gymnasium - NEW
For additional fun! Add half the gymnasium to a party room! Play Dodgeball or organize some fun games to run around. Cost is $25 per hour.
- Dodgeball supplies included in Gymnasium rental.
- You may rent the party room for an additional hour at $50 per room.
- When you rent the party room it includes the service rates for up to 20 guests, members or non-members.
- Parties are available during slide pool operation hours. In order to schedule parties during non-slide hours, the cost is $50.00 per hour to staff the slide.
|Party Room Options|
|Pool Side||Patio Side||Both|
|1/2 Gym (Add On)||$25 per hour||$25 per hour|
The Gymnasium may be rented without a party room for $25 per hour, plus entree fees for all attending.
Children under 48" wanting to use the slide must find a lifeguard and pass a swim test. All children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult in the water.
For more information please contact Michelle by email at email@example.com.
Parents' Night Out is a chance for you to pre-schedule time for yourself to catch up and have an adult moment. Your kids will have the opportunity to play with friends and have a great time in a familiar environment. We offer crafts, pizza, swimming and gym time. Reservations are required.
Parent's Night Out is 6:30-9:30 pm one Saturday per month. For members and non-members, the cost is $10 for any child 8 and older. For children 7 and under, it is $25 for the first child, $20 for the second child, and $15 for the third child. This all includes pizza and juice, games in the gym, swimming (age 5) and face painting.
The Youth Zone program is getting an overhaul and will be back this Fall!